Dinner Dates and how to Do them.
Hope you are well, that your temperature is mild, that your throat isn’t tickly, and that you’ve adjusted to the new world of masks and rubber gloves (although for a kinky babe like me, this has always been my world!). The age of Billie withdrawal is over! I wanted to take a moment to put together a few notes about dining. Over dinner or lunch is of course one of the most effective ways to get to know someone – how better to relax than over a delicious meal, a good bottle of wine, and with sexy, intelligent company.
- It is usually my preference to enjoy our private time first. If you prefer the other way round, that is no problem at all, but there’s something about a passionate time in the bedroom, followed by a delicious meal and wine, that I really enjoy.
- Our dinner date can take place in any restaurant to suit your taste – quality casual, smart casual, and fine dining options are all available.
- Vegans not welcome (just kidding!)
- I have a very intimate knowledge of the London food scene as this is a big part of my life – if you are unsure of where to pick, please tell me what you enjoy and I can send you three quality suggestions.
- Of course, I also love surprises discovering new places, and being introduced to your favourite places. I would love to accept your invitation.
Some of the restaurants I haven’t visited but would love to are:
- Louie (TOP PICK for casual): Brand new and in the spot where Joel Robachon used to be – I’ve heard amazing things. A bar, restaurant and terrace, live jazz and DJ, Creole food (which I’ve never tried) and a great chef behind it all. I would love to try this new opening. http://www.louie-london.com/
- Kutir: A beautiful looking modern Indian restaurant. I know many of my clients absolutely love Indian food, so this would be perfect if you like a little spice and a little refinement too (like me! 😉) https://kutir.co.uk/
- La Gavroche: http://www.le-gavroche.co.uk/
- Spring: Have heard great things about the menu, will suit someone who enjoys a clean, elegant menu and beautiful dining space. https://springrestaurant.co.uk/
- Les 110 de taillevent. Lockdown meant my planned dinner here was cancelled and I’d love to finally visit. A fantastic wine list (award winning in fact, with 1500+ bottles available, and 110 by the glass!), and a legendary French chef behind this sophisticated yet relaxed bistro. Sounds heavenly! https://www.les-110-taillevent-london.com/
- Kiln: A busy, casual Thai restaurant in Soho that I’ve been wanting to try forever. A relaxed spot with an open kitchen that focusses on small plates and big flavours. http://kilnsoho.com/
- Le Petit Maison: Have been to the one in Dubai and would love to try this one! I will meet you in my most elegant dress and heels. https://lpmrestaurants.com/
- Scully: Very very high on my “want to try” list, beautiful fusion plates by a very interesting, creative chef. https://www.scullyrestaurant.com/
- Onima: Straight from Mykonos to London (I love Greek food, Milos is a favourite of mine) Onima has a Greek-Asian fusion concept that matches the cool and sexy vibe. The cocktails also look very good! Maybe one for a boozy lunch or sexy dinner date. https://www.onimarestaurant.com/
- Evelyns Table: A small, hidden, Soho spot. Will suit one of my cool foodie clients. http://theblueposts.co.uk/
- Maggie Jones: A rustic and romantic, charming farm-to-table restaurant that serves moreish, fresh comfort food. Menu looks not too complicated but very tasty! http://www.maggie-jones.co.uk/
- The Araki: Very fine Japanese restaurant that only seats 9 at a time, chef has held 3 michelin stars for along time. This is an intimate experience, for someone who loves and appreciated top quality Japanese food. https://the-araki.co.uk/
- A Chefs table (TOP PICK for fine dining): I am yet to try dining at a chefs table. This is something I would love to experience, at a restaurant of your choice.
Ticked off my list so far:
- Portland Restaurant
- Maison Francis
- Davies and Brook (tasting menu)
- Brat at Climpsons Arch
- The Berkley
- The Ninth
- Fifty Cheyne
- Les 110 de Taillevent
Can’t wait to catch up, or meet you for the first time over some delicious food!
Big kisses and footsie under the table…
Love Billie xx